Once again Architects and Engineers will fight for the glory of winning the annual Architects and Engineers Debate.
“Rational people already know that there’s a climate emergency so what’s the point in architects in the UK, Australia and, now, New Zealand declaring it?”
Join our guests as they wrestle with the topic of the moment.
- Dr Charles Walker (Professor of Architecture + Future Environments, Te Ara Auaha | Faculty of Design + Creative Technologies, Auckland University of Technology)
- Simon Wilson (NZ Herald Journalist and Social Commentator)
- Dr Dorita Hannah (Independent Designer/Scholar and Adjunct Professor at the Universities of Auckland & Tasmania)
- Kamelia Haydon (Urban Designer, Isthmus)
- Simon Court (Landfill Engineer)
- Anna Crowther (Façade and Structural Engineer, Commercial Façade Consultants)
Debate begins at 6:30pm, join us for drinks and nibbles from 6:00pm.
Date And Time
Tuesday 24 September 2019
Drinks and nibbles from 6:00pm, debate begins at 6:30pm
WG 306 and 308
AUT Sir Paul Reeves Building
2 Governor Fitzroy Place